There is no other place like Bali for an exciting . It has everything you can think about when it comes to spending a holiday.
Bali is rated as one of the finest tour destinations in the world by limitless travel magazines every year for valid reasons. We as a registered UK travel agents have come to breakdown the highlights in Indonesia Bali.
1. Why should you visit Bali?
- Bali is famous for beaches, surfing, scuba diving, natural sites to go to and explore, an extremely charming Hindu culture with colorful ceremonies and extraordinary temples, talented artists who make beautiful paintings in paint, stone, wood, silver, and whatever that can be shaped.
- There is an unbelievably wide variety of hotels, resorts, villas restaurants, bars, and spas in Bali.
- Accommodation is amazing, anything from basic home-stays run by friendly Balinese families up to five-star beach resorts or privately-serviced Bali villas with your private pool are available.
2. How much does it cost to come to Bali?
- Bali is well-known to give quality holiday experience for a very affordable price, which allows a traveler to experience and come up with some money for the wonder of this island, irrespective of their budget.
- Everything will be worth the price even when it comes to a villa, a meal, a dress, etc.
- In Bali, you will get lots for your money.
- Imported wine, branded spirits are much cheaper than overseas.
3. Visit Bali with your children:-
- In Bali, an amazing Bali adventure tour for the whole family is never far away.
- This tropical island is a splendid place for children, however, parents will be surprised at how much fun they could have traveling Bali’s famous family attractions.
4. Bali quad discovery tour:-
- You shouldn’t miss going on a Bali quad bike adventure.
- Quads are automatic & easy to operate, however, if you prefer, you could trip as a passenger with any individual from your group or with one of the guides.
- These excursions are followed by using experienced guides.
- To make it more enjoyable you are included in different groups, based on riding skill, to ensure that every excursion is catered to your liking.
- Be geared to get dusty & muddy as you drive yourself through different places of Balinese terrain.
- Enjoy the quad bike journey via rice fields, plantations, crossing the jungle, dust tracks and so much more.
Aero travels is one of the most trusted tour operators in UK. Make your Bali holiday an amazing one with Aero travels.