Looking to travel and concerned about the pandemic? “Your safety is our priority”
At Aero Travels, we understand that traveling amidst a health / global crisis is not a pleasant experience. Therefore, we believe it is the UK travel agents responsibility to shed some light on the Novel Corona Virus (Covid19), WHO (world health organization) recommended safety measures to follow and the current travel precautions enforced by the UK adhering to WHO standards.
The Pandemic is widely spread and literally brought the entire world’s human activities to an abrupt halt. As we slowly resume rising back it is imperative to be aware of the symptoms. Thus far, the main symptoms reported include fever.
Corona viruses descend from a large family of respiratory viruses that ranges from the common known cold to, Middle-East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
It is highly recommended for travellers to be attentive and in case you show symptoms of acute respiratory illness before, after or during traveling you are highly encouraged to seek medical support and immediately share travel history with the medical care provider as part of safety measures. As a precautionary measurement public health sector in the UK is conducting awareness campaigns to educate the public.
In order to minimize the exposure of this virus to the general public aligning with the WHO standards the public health sector has taken necessary travel safety precautions in the UK. Since the virus widely spreads through human contact it is important to follow hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food practices. There for it is important to:
- Clean hands frequently by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
- Ensure to cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue (Please ensue to carefully dispose the tissue and wash your hands).
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough
- If you have fever, cough and breathing difficulties we advise you to seek medical care (Please seek support at the early stages and share previous travel history with the health care provider)
- If you are visiting live markets while travelling in areas experiencing the currently widespread Corona virus please avoid direct / unprotected contact with live animals or any surfaces that is in contact with live animals.
- Please avoid any raw or uncooked animal products. Raw meat, milk or even animal organs should be dealt with care in order to avoid cross contamination with uncooked foods to ensure good food safety practices.
A questioned most frequently asked during this pandemic has been “How to be safe while traveling from UK?” if you adhere to the aforesaid no matter what country you travel to or from it will help minimize the spreading of the novel virus.
Further, we advise all travelers to go through the exit and entry screening process which includes checking for signs and symptoms (fever reported above 38 Celsius with a cough), interview passengers with symptoms of respiratory infections, travelers who are from infected areas or with a potential exposure to high risk contacts, followed by testing for Covid19 (applicable for all travelers).
If diagnosed positive these confirmed cases will be kept under isolation and treatment.
It is therefore that we an online travel agents UK make this humble request to all our travelers to pay attention and adhere to the safety measures and guidelines enforced to keep you safe.